The E-Learning Week provides students with the opportunity to manage their own learning, through a mixture of self-directed and collaborative activities online.
- During the E-Learning week, students will not report to school.
- Learning activities for various academic subjects will be released daily via the students' Google Login Site.
- The tasks of the day will be made available in the morning by 8 am. Tasks scheduled in the afternoon will be made available from 12.30 pm onwards.
Overview of eLearning Timetable
11 August 2010 (Wednesday)
- [AM] Mother Tongue Languages
- [AM] Science
12 August 2010 (Thursday)
- [AM] Sports and Wellness
- [AM] Art, Design, Media & Technology
- [PM] English Language
13 August 2010 (Friday)
- [AM] Integrated Humanities
- [AM] Mathematics
More information pertaining the nature of tasks would be made available in the Parents' Blog as well as a the students' Google Login site.